I cannot thank Diana, from Not So Vague Vogue, enough for nominating me for the Liebster Award. This award is named for the German word for ‘favorite’ or ‘dearest’. It is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I am very excited to receive this award and to answer Diana’s questions!!!!!!
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the questions I was asked to answer:
1) What can you not live without? This can be ANYTHING!
I absolutely cannot live without my Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser.
I actually use 3 of Aveeno’s products, but this one is by far my favorite! My skin is extremely sensitive and I have tried a lot of products that are too harsh for it. Not only is this product gentle enough for my skin, but my skin is so much brighter, softer and healthier because of it. I will never use another face wash!
2) If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Emma. I don’t know why but I have always loved that name!
3) What is your favorite food?
That is definitely a tie between apples and peanut butter! I am in love with both, and eat them together all the time 😀
4) What is one of your biggest fears?
I am terrified of bugs! The bigger they are, the more afraid of them I am. Don’t even get me started on cicada season. I have barely gone outside this summer!
5) If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would it be?
That is really tough. I love listening to music of all genres, so there are a lot of songs to pick from! If I HAD to pick, I guess I would pick Let it Be by The Beatles.
It is a great motivational song, I unconsciously find myself singing it all the time and it is in my range so I can sing along! That last one is very important: there are plenty of other songs that I love that are wayyyy too low for me to sing along to 😛
6) What is one thing that makes you smile?
Spending time with my sister. I could be in the absolute worst mood ever and after a few minutes with her, my frown will be turned upside down 😀
7) What kind of superpower do you wish you had?
I wish I could read and manipulate minds at will. Kind of like Charles Xavier from X-Men 😛
8) If you could become a character from a movie, TV show, or book, what character would you be and why?
So many names come to mind! I can think of so many stylish women who I would love to be! However, I am going to go with Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. She may not be the most stylish girl, but she is extremely intelligent, loyal, trustworthy, and respectful of others and herself, all of which I admire. Plus she is one hell of a witch 😉
9) Do you prefer your hair straight or curled?
I prefer my hair curly and voluminous, probably because I have stick straight hair haha! But I don’t curl it often because it takes me forever.
Oh how I wish this was MY hair!
10) Would you rather give up wearing lipstick or give up wearing eye shadow?
Lipstick. As much as I love it, I love a neutral lip with just a little Vaseline or a lightly tinted lipgloss just as much. Plus I love experimenting with eyeshadow. I usually do the same day look for during the day, but at night I love enhancing my look and changing it up. I also love using eyeshadow creatively for costume makeup, photo shoots with friends, etc. I actually hope to post picks of some of my eyeshadow creations in the future!
Now, I will nominate:
1} Eau D’Espresso
4) Total Stephanie Move
5) Veloria in Velvet
6) Alyshea Surani
7) All Eyes On Fashion
*I apologize if some of you have more than 200 followers. Some of the blogs didn’t have a number of followers listed on the blog so I went off of wordpress and bloglovin’
And here are the questions I would like you to answer:
1) What are the five words that best describe you?
2) How would you define your style?
3) What is your favorite item in your closet and why?
4) What is your favorite thing to do in your downtime?
5) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
6) Hot or cold?
7) Do you shop online? If you do, what are 3 of your favorite online stores?
8) What is your biggest pet peeve?
9) Have any guilty pleasures? Share at least one!
10) Why did you start your blog?
I want to thank Diana again for nominating me! Also, just so you guys know, you can now follow me on bloglovin’! Thank you to all of my followers for all of your likes and comments! Hope you are all enjoying your week! Thanks for reading 😀