Hey guys! Recently I got nominated three more times for the Liebster Award and twice for the Versatile Blogger Award. This post will be focused on the Versatile Blogger Awards:
I was recently nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Katie of myclosetnbeautyfinds and Niki from Colour Me Niki! I want to thank them for the nominations! Everyone should go check out their blogs!
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
BLOGGERS I AM NOMINATING:
Sheer and Sparkles
The Girl in the Little Black Dress
Little Black Booties
Just a Big City Girl
All Eyes On Fashion
Glitter and Cool
Paris and New York
Not So Vague Vogue
See Shop Eat Do
Louboutins and Love
7 Facts About Me:
- I have never been on a plane or been out of the country. Although both of those things are going to change in just 4 short days!!!
- I absolutely love to sing, especially when I am harmonizing with my sister! We know harmonies for just about every song on the radio! And we frequently make 10 part mashups with random songs that we couldn’t even dream of recording with the crappy software we have on our computers lol
- Although I would consider myself a healthy eater, I am also an extremely picky eater. I hate all condiments, blueberries, avocado, cilantro, anything spicy, all mexican and indian food, and a bunch of other stuff.
- I am obsessed with making lists. I make lists of what lists I have to make. I cannot go a day without making a list. I made a 10 page long ‘Masterlist’ complete with topical index of everything I am taking with me to Italy. Yup, it’s that bad lol. Overall, I am just an organization addict!
- I have a love affair with peanut butter. I could eat nothing else all day but a jar of Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter if I knew I wouldn’t gain 10 pounds haha. Still trying to come to the realization that it is very hard to find it in most areas of Europe…
- Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl is my idol . ‘Nuff said
- I have never had a boyfriend. Unfortunate but true 😛
Thanks again to Niki and Katie for the nominations! I will hopefully be getting my Liebster Award post up soon. Thanks for reading!