I am so excited to be nominated again for the Liebster Award by Valeria from Stilestilo! I couldn’t believe it when I received the nomination yesterday, then I woke up to another nomination! And then a third one (which I will be posting tomorrow)! I am very happy and excited to answer more questions and nominate more fantastic bloggers!!
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 400 followers. The word “Liebster” is German for favorite, beloved, or dearest.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the questions I was asked to answer:
1. What is your favorite designer?
Although I adore Chanel, I would have to say that my favorite designer is Christian Dior.
2. Why is he/she your favorite designer?
His designs are innovative, refined and elegant. Each one is a work of art. And although the couture can be very out of the box, there is still something so classic and timeless about each look he creates. I love what John Galliano did with Dior and am looking forward to what their new designer will bring.
3. If you could chose any city to live in, which one would it be?
New York. I was born in Manhattan and my dad worked in NYC even after my family moved to PA, so I visited there very often growing up. I am planning on moving there or near there after college
4. What language would you like to speak?
ITALIAN! Especially since I am going to be completely immersed in the Italian culture in 17 days!
5. Who is the most important person on your life?
My twin sister, hands down. We are best friends and she means everything to me ❤
6. Why did you start blogging?
My sister was the one who convinced me to start a blog. It is something that I have wanted to do for a while, but she pushed me to finally do it this summer, especially to share my study abroad experience! I am so happy that I listened to her!
7. Do you rather wear heels or flats?
Heels. As much as I love flats, I am completely addicted to heels! Kitten heels, espadrille wedges, stilettos, you name it, I love it 😀
8. What sport do you like the most?
Now for me that is a trick question. If I was answering what sport I liked to watch the most, I would probably say watching soccer with my family is the second best thing only watching any Olympic sport. But if we are talking about what sport I like to play the most… well… I think the only one I am any good at is running lol
9. What do you think about the new issue on the latest Vogue: About Cat eye Sunglasses? (good trend?)
I am IN LOVE with this trend! My twin sister actually has 2 pairs that I try to steal all the time 😛
10. What do you think about my blog?
I love it! Your sense of style is great and you have a great personality 😀
Now, I will nominate:
10) Colour Me Niki
Here are the questions I would like you to answer:
1) What is one thing you couldn’t live without?
2) What is your favorite item in your closet?
3) What would be your dream vacation?
4) What is one of your biggest fears?
5) Which kind of shopping do you prefer: online or in store?
6) Favorite food?
7) What is one thing a lot of people don’t know about you?
8) If you could trade places with any celebrity for a day, who would it be?
9) Foundation first or coverup?
10) What are your hopes for your blog?
Thank you again Valeria! Hopefully I will have my next Liebster post up tomorrow! Thanks for reading 😀