Thank you to Katarina at All Eyes on Fashion for my third nomination! I am absolutely thrilled 😀
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word “Liebster” is German for favorite, beloved, or dearest.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the questions I was asked to answer:
Q #1: Who knows you the best?
My twin sister! I feel like she is the answer to so many questions that have been asked 😛
Q #2: What’s your dream location spot?
I would love to live either in Los Angeles or NYC!
Q #3: What are the 5 things you must bring on a vacation?
1) Sunscreen – although my mom is Brazilian, I got my dad’s German skin. I will burn in 10 seconds without sunscreen!
2) Coverup / Dress – I always find it useful to have a coverup that I can also use as a dress. That way I can get more use out of it 🙂 (I know this would only apply to someplace warm, but I would most likely not be caught dead vacationing in a cold place! I hate cold weather)
3) Lots of Jewelry – To avoid packing too much, I like to take a lot of jewelry to help me change up my look
4) The Body Shop lotion – Whenever I go on vacation, I always walk a lot! So I always make sure to bring lotion for my tired feet!
5) Peace of mind – I tend to carry a lot of stress with me wherever I go, so I really make an effort to let all of that melt away when I am on vacation
Q #4: Do you like ombre hair and would you consider trying it?
I like the way it looks on other people, but I don’t think I would ever try it. I have never actually done anything to my hair other than cut and angle the front. I have my mom’s thick, brazilian hair and I get natural highlights every summer and winter, so I am pretty happy with it the way it is!
Q #5: How do you like new trend on nails- art or not?
I personally love nail art! I have been experimenting with it a lot recently since I love getting crafty with nails 😛
Q #6: Who’s the style icon for you?
Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, hands down. She is my two favorite style icons (Coco Chanel and Audrey Hepburn) put together plus a little something extra. She is just fabulous!
Q #7: What is the best outfit for the first date?
I would say either a flirty dress with flats or a mid-size heel or jeans with high heels and a nice blouse. Try not make it too sexy. After all, it is just the first date!
Q #8: What was the reason you started a blog?
I wanted to not only share my travel experience during my abroad adventures, but share my personal style. Especially after going to a school where I had to wear a uniform from kindergarten to 12th grade, it is so great to embrace it! Even after 2 years of college I still find myself thinking from time to time how glad I am the I am no longer defined by a uniform 😛
Q #9: What book would be your must summer read?
This summer it was Lord of the Rings 😀 I love a good fantasy novel!
Q #10: What is the best advice someone gave you?
To always be myself, and not worry what others think. My mom always made it a point to stress this to me growing up. This helped me to gain confidence in myself AND my style!
Now, I will nominate:
1) Blushing Beauty
2) Mollie’s Pretty World
3) Melissa’s World
4) Mint Sunday
5) Joanna Loves
6) Line of Style
7) Jinelle Loves
8) The Rascally Rabbit
9) Enza Essentials
*I apologize if some of you have more than 200 followers. Some of the blogs didn’t have a number of followers listed on the blog so I went off of wordpress and bloglovin’
And here are the questions I would like you to answer:
1) What is your must have beauty product?
2) Lipstick or eyeshadow? If you could only wear one, which would it be?
3) Coffee or Tea (or neither?)
4) Who is your fashion icon?
5) What was your must have read for the summer?
6) What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
7) Do you have any secret talents? If so, what are they?
8) Who is the most important person in your life?
9) Who is your favorite designer?
10) Fashion or beauty: which is more important to you?
Thank you again Katarina! Hope everyone enjoyed reading!